To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an experienced online marketing experteer to lead our performance marketing team and bring our PPC activities to the next level. Does this sound like your next challenge? Then we are happy to get in touch with you!
How you are part of our success story:
- Scale-up, manage and develop our team of international PPC managers
- Design and implement Homelike’s PPC strategy in collaboration with other relevant teams
- Be responsible for the optimal allocation of large ads budget
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across all major search channels
- Develop and scale new channels
- Manage and quality assure proper tracking implementation
- Responsible for the funnel and campaign design by different creatives at different places in the funnel
What you need to convince us:
- Very experienced with the Google SEA tools and technologies (Google Ads Interface, Google Ads Editor, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Experienced in leading and managing a team
- Fluent in English, our company language, and ideally in German
- Proven track record of handling larger accounts (>50.000€ budgets)
- Extensive knowledge of Google Sheets, Excel, Powerpoint
What you can expect from your Homelike journey:
- Be Entrepreneurial: You can have a huge impact on our product and help disrupt a high growth market while bringing in your own ideas
- International Environment: Work together with a highly motivated, international Talent Team from 3 different offices and +25 different nationalities
- Growth & Responsibility: We support your personal development & reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- Benefits: We offer a modern working environment with flexible working hours and lot of fabulous-hipster-start-up-benefits
- Relocation: We offer support for our international talents in relocation, visa & work permit costs & questions
Sounds great? It is! So what are you waiting for?
Why are especially YOU a good fit for Homelike?
We are no fans of long cover letters, so please send us your answer to this question, your CV as well as your possible starting date & your salary expectations to email@example.com