As HR Manager you are contributing significantly to Homelike’s growth and success. Together with the HR team, you are the main point of contact for our employees in regards to all HR-related questions and thus have insight into all relevant HR topics. If you are enthusiastic about winning top talents for Homelike and taking over responsibility for projects related to talent development and employer branding, we are happy to get in touch with you!
How you are part of our success story:
- You are responsible for the entire recruiting process of our key vacancies
- Together with the team you will develop long term employer branding strategies and search for suitable recruitment channels to inspire new talents for homelike
- You will approach new talents via direct approach and handle the applicant management independently aiming for a great candidate experience
- You conduct interviews and are actively involved in the optimization of interview assessments and processes
- You will also be responsible for Onboarding, Talent management and Talent Development as the main contact person for your teams in all HR topics
What you need to convince us:
- Ideally you have completed a university degree and gained first professional qualifications in an international and fast growing environment or start-up
- It is a big plus if you have already experience as recruiter, personnel consultant or HR generalist
- You are enthusiastic about people and culture topics
- You can work independently and have a sense of responsibility and ownership
- You are structured and can keep a cool head even with a variety of tasks
- Fluent in English, further language skills (German, Spanish, French) are a plus
What you can expect from your Homelike journey:
- Be Entrepreneurial: You can have a huge impact on our product and help disrupt a high growth 160bn mid-term rental market while bringing in your own ideas
- International Environment: Work together with a highly motivated, international Talent Team from 3 different offices and +25 different nationalities
- Growth & Responsibility: We support your personal development & reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- Benefits: We offer a modern working environment with flexible working hours and lot of fabulous-hipster-start-up-benefits
- Relocation: We offer support for our international talents in relocation, visa & work permit costs & questions
Sounds great? It is! So what are you waiting for?
Why are especially YOU a good fit for Homelike?
We are no fans of long cover letters, so please send us your answer to this question, your CV as well as your possible starting date & your salary expectations to email@example.com