As a Junior/Intern B2C Partnerships Manager you will be a part of our marketing team and work for one of the most exciting divisions of the business. You will support the Senior Partnerships Manager by identifying new strategic partnerships and monitoring the channel performance and competitiveness.
Does this sound like your next challenge? Then we are happy to get in touch with you!
How you are part of our success story:
- You will research and identify potential strategic partnerships, ensuring they meet our business objectives
- You will be responsible for recurring performance monitoring, turning data insights into actionable partnership improvements
- You will ensure that the management of the partnership operations (e.g. integration, cost reporting, etc.) run smoothly
- The type of contract (Internship or longer) will depend on your experience
What you need to convince us:
- Ideally, You have already experience in Online Marketing (Partnerships/Affiliate field)
- You have completed a university degree (in Marketing or a similar field)
- You are data driven and got very strong business and analytical skills
- You are an organized person with an eye for detail, and prioritize your tasks based on Business scope
- You are fluent in English, further language skills (especially German, Spanish and/or French) are a plus
- You have strong communication skills (negotiation skills are a big plus) as well as a diplomatic and problem-solving mindset
- You are a team player, and you are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
- You are proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
What you can expect from your Homelike journey:
- Be Entrepreneurial: You can have a huge impact on our product and help disrupt a high growth 160bn mid-term rental market while bringing in your own ideas
- International Environment: Work together with a highly motivated, international Talent Team from 3 different offices and +25 different nationalities
- Growth & Responsibility: We support your personal development & reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- Flexible Working: We offer a modern working environment with trusted working hours and a flexible working remote policy allowing you to work from home/remote
- Relocation: We offer support for our international talents in relocation, visa & work permit costs & questions
Sounds great? It is! So what are you waiting for?
Why are especially YOU a good fit for Homelike?
We are no fans of long cover letters, so please send us your answer to this question, your CV as well as your possible starting date & your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org