We are looking for an ambitious and versatile Market Manager to massively scale the Benelux region, which includes 2 of our newly launched and fastest growing markets.
How you are part of our success story:
- Be the face of Homelike in Benelux, building a network, attending events & building out our brand in the region
- Act as a key account manager for our key supply accounts, ensuring high levels of performance
- Oversee our supply sales team in the region, ensuring we rapidly scale our marketplace liquidity
- Coordinate with all other functional departments (marketing, product, customer ops, b2b) to ensure market results are met
- Oversee our budget, P & L and results in the region, ensuring we execute on our growth plans
- Launch new cities in the region
What you need to convince us:
- 2-5 years experience in fast growing tech start ups or consulting
- Excellent communication skills
- A hungry and “do it yourself” attitude
- Some sales or account management experience preferred
- Strong analytical mindset
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, further language skills (especially French) are a plus
What you can expect from your Homelike journey:
- Be Entrepreneurial: You can have a huge impact on our product and help disrupt a high growth 160bn mid-term rental market while bringing in your own ideas
- International Environment: Work together with a highly motivated, international Talent Team from 3 different offices and +25 different nationalities
- Growth & Responsibility: We support your personal development & reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- Flexible Working: We offer a modern working environment with trusted working hours and a flexible working remote policy allowing you to work from home/remote
- Relocation: We offer support for our international talents in relocation, visa & work permit costs & questions
Sounds great? It is! So what are you waiting for?
Why are especially YOU a good fit for Homelike?
We are no fans of long cover letters, so please send us your answer to this question, your CV as well as your possible starting date & your salary expectations to email@example.com