As a Sales Development Representative you will build up our B2B sales funnel in the DACH region at the very core and take it to the next level! Does this sound like your next challenge? Then we are happy to get in touch with you!
How you are part of our success story:
- You are responsible for the international acquisition of new small and medium-sized enterprises customers in the DACH region
- You are an expert on how Homelike is changing the business travel game and can highlight the most relevant aspects depending on who you are in contact with
- You are building up the sales funnel at the very core: You scout for new leads and run outreach campaigns (mix of phone, email, social) to fill the sales manager’s calendar
- You bring in your own ideas and suggestions to further optimize our sales processes
What you need to convince us:
- Ideally, you have first experiences in (B2B) Sales, ideally at tech companies/in a start-up environment/in the (business) travel industry
- Sales is your passion and you have the unconditional will to succeed
- You have a customer-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- You are business fluent in German and English (other languages advantageous)
- You are very expressive, outgoing and have creativity in sales talks
- You have the courage to pick up the phone, cold-call a wide variety of stakeholders and conduct high-level discussions
- You have an affinity for modern cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. Google Docs, and ideally Salesforce)
What you can expect from your Homelike journey:
- Be Entrepreneurial: You can have a huge impact on our product and help disrupt a high growth 160bn mid-term rental market while bringing in your own ideas
- International Environment: Work together with a highly motivated, international Talent Team from 3 different offices and +25 different nationalities
- Growth & Responsibility: We support your personal development & reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- Flexible Working: We offer a modern working environment with trusted working hours and a flexible working remote policy allowing you to work from home/remote
- Relocation: We offer support for our international talents in relocation, visa & work permit costs & questions
Sounds great? It is! So what are you waiting for?
Why are especially YOU a good fit for Homelike?
We are no fans of long cover letters, so please send us your answer to this question, your CV as well as your possible starting date & your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org