Homelike’s finance department is responsible for the company’s controlling, treasury, accounting and taxation in Germany and abroad.
As a treasury manager (f/m/d), you will take on special responsibility within our finance team and will have the opportunity to shape processes and solutions in a fast growing company. The ideal candidate is data-driven and thrives in a cross-functional environment, interacting regularly with stakeholders from product, tech, business intelligence and our payment service provider Stripe.
How you are part of our success story:
You will be responsible for the following areas:
Treasury / Revenue Assurance:
- Preparation of cash flow reporting and liquidity forecasts
- Liquidity management, e.g. DSO optimizations, FX management, strategic and operative partner management of banks
- Execution of our OTC policy incl. active collection, query handling and steering of external partners such as collection companies and legal advisors
- Conceptual design of payment solutions and integration into our accounting & controlling systems
- Demand and change management of our payment service providers
- Oversee & own payment providers’ reconciliation process
Business Process Optimization :
- Collaboration in the automation and digitalization of accounting processes
- Support in the implementation of technical system changes to the financial accounting system
What you need to convince us:
- Completed studies in business administration or similar
- Several years of professional experience in controlling, collection management, auditing, financial consulting and/or additional qualification in project management
- Experience in a growth-oriented, fast growing company is a big plus
- Experience with marketplaces, invoicing systems and payment service providers (e.g. Stripe, Adyen, Mollie, Flywire) is desirable
- Excellent written and spoken German and English language skills
- Great analytical skills and good knowledge of financial modelling and setting up dashboards
- You are result-oriented, very independent and reliable
- Excellent communication skills which allow you to collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization easily
- You are open-minded towards technical developments and like to explore new technologies
What you can expect from your Homelike journey:
- Be Entrepreneurial: You can have a huge impact on our product and help disrupt a high growth 160bn mid-term rental market while bringing in your own ideas
- International Environment: Work together with a highly motivated, international Talent Team from 3 different offices and +25 different nationalities
- Growth & Responsibility: We support your personal development & reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- Flexible Working: We offer a modern working environment with trusted working hours and a flexible working remote policy allowing you to work from home/remote or from our office in Cologne
- Relocation: We offer support for our international talents in relocation, visa & work permit costs & questions
Sounds great? It is! So what are you waiting for?
Why are especially YOU a good fit for Homelike?
We are no fans of long cover letters, so please send us your answer to this question, your CV as well as your possible starting date & your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org