We are looking for a VP Product who understands how to build, scale, motivate and retain a best-in-class product team which builds compelling and innovative products quickly and iteratively whilst ensuring they ship on time at velocity. The VP Product will combine a thoroughbred background in product development, with a laser focus on the customer and in-depth appreciation of the commercial and technical impact of the product on the wider business. In this role you will have a major impact on our company growth and success and be a key leadership member of the organization.
How you are part of our success story:
- Build long term product strategy, evolve and continuously optimize the consumer, supplier, and internal products
- Define processes to optimise productivity and healthy collaboration across product, tech and design teams — in partnership with tech and design leaders
- Work closely with Homelike leadership to ensure product strategy is always aligned with business needs
- Team management: day to day management of the product teams. Ensure prioritization according to strategy. Build and execute a team development plan.
- Ownership of the product roadmap: build, execute and measure the roadmap of product features. Make sure that prioritisation is done correctly, and that the throughput keeps increasing while keeping quality high
- Understand the importance of a strong product culture, and be able to give real examples of their own experiences with product culture and have concrete plans for instilling this culture in the company
What you need to convince us:
- Product management experience at an international, fast-growing, digital business, ideally developing B2C, multi category, marketplace products
- 5+ years in Product Management roles
- Master’s in Business or Computer Science preferred (or equivalent experience). Engineering background is an advantage but not a must
- Demonstrated success in delivering products, developing best practices and using clear frameworks
- Mature senior leadership skills, strong entrepreneurial drive and hands-on mentality
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to create a winning roadmap to achieve business goals while making difficult trade-off decisions
- Great communication skills – can clearly articulate the connections between larger business goals/mission and Product goals to any type of stakeholder
- A clear knowledge of the ins and outs of Product KPIs – using data to make decisions whilst embracing the analysis of performance through data
What you can expect from your Homelike journey:
- Be Entrepreneurial: You can have a huge impact on our product and help disrupt a high growth 160bn mid-term rental market while bringing in your own ideas
- Leadership: You are part part of our Senior Management Team and shape the future of Homelike while you get a high level of ownership, responsibility and autonomy
- International Environment: Work together with a highly motivated, international Talent Team from 3 different offices and +25 different nationalities
- Growth & Responsibility: We support your personal development & reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- Benefits: We offer a modern working environment with flexible working hours and lot of fabulous-hipster-start-up-benefits
- Relocation: We offer support for our international talents in relocation, visa & work permit costs & questions
Sounds great? It is! So what are you waiting for?
Why are especially YOU a good fit for Homelike?
We are no fans of long cover letters, so please send us your answer to this question, your CV as well as your possible starting date & your salary expectations to email@example.com