To support our Inbound Sales Team, we are currently looking for a motivated and communicative working student. If you enjoy the mix of sales and customer management, this could be your next challenge! This is a great opportunity for you to work on a hospitality marketplace at a key sales and customer experience department.
How you are part of our success story:
- You take care of your own customer requests and accompany them through the booking process
- You are the contact person for customer inquiries within the booking process and also help them with an extension of their stay
- You support our international customers in their seeking for mid-term accommodation
- You work on side projects focused on improving our internal processes
- You support your team with further tasks
What you need to convince us:
- You are a registered student
- You are fluent in English and have at least a good knowledge of German, any additional languages are a plus (French, Spanish)
- You like to work in a team and you are a communication talent
- You are willing to deal with routines and your independent working style distinguishes you
- You have a passion for solving and dealing with customers doubts and you are committed to providing good service
- You are ideally available on 2-3 days, one of them on the weekend
What you can expect from your Homelike journey:
- Be Entrepreneurial: You can have a huge impact on our product and help disrupt a high growth 160bn mid-term rental market while bringing in your own ideas
- International Environment: Work together with a highly motivated, international Talent Team from 3 different offices and +25 different nationalities
- Growth & Responsibility: We support your personal development & reaching your career goals in a flat hierarchy surrounding
- Flexible Working: We offer a modern working environment with trusted working hours and a flexible working remote policy allowing you to work from home/remote
- Relocation: We offer support for our international talents in relocation, visa & work permit costs & questions
Sounds great? It is! So what are you waiting for?
Why are especially YOU a good fit for Homelike?
We are no fans of long cover letters, so please send us your answer to this question, your CV as well as your possible starting date & your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org