With the ever-evolving Parisian housing market, it has become increasingly challenging for expats to find housing in the French capital. But not when you search with Homelike.
The City of Lights has been a mainstay on the bucket list of many travelers. Stretching from the cliffs of the Côte d’Azur to the Eiffel Tower, Paris is a city that spans the globe. Whether you’re searching for a place to stay for a few months or putting down roots, you’re bound to find the perfect apartment in Paris.
Here’s a look at some of the best apartments in Paris, as well as other useful articles for finding your dream home in the City of Lights.
1. Live in the "Champs Elysées"
Modern and beautiful decorated apartment.
Carefully decorated by our local interior designer to reflect the vibe of the area, you will especially appreciate the attention to detail and elegant furniture. The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for cooking a meal and the high-quality mattresses ensure you a great night’s sleep.
Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, high-end toiletries, hotel beds, and linens. We’re committed to providing all the services and benefits of a hotel in a place that feels like home.
2. Play pool in "La Défense"
Chic and spacious apart with parking.
Passing through Paris? Come and visit our unique and exceptional apartment 10 minutes from the Champs-Elysées and 5 minutes (by metro) from the business district of La Défense!
Ideal for your business trips, your reunions, your family travels, your company seminars, and training.
Enjoy a cozy and comfortable setting in a very modern style and with quality equipment on a total area of 110 m²!
- You will have a private parking space in the basement of the building.
- Large table for 8 people or more.
- Billiard table and apartment bike.
- Balcony with a breathtaking view of the business district of La Défense.
- Some rooms have a view of the Eiffel Tower!
3. Breathe in " Le Marais"
NEW Stunning 4 bdrs / 4 bthrm Apt – AC – Le Marais.
This gorgeous duplex apartment of 1000 sqft is ideally located in the Historic Center of Paris. Recently refurbished, it can now easily welcome up to 10 guests thanks to the 4 bedrooms, each having its own bathroom. You will also find a full kitchen with cookware and appliances, 2 living rooms, and a large welcoming dining room. You will appreciate the genuine charm of this place with its exposed beams, stone walls, high vaulted ceiling.
This duplex (ground floor and basement) apartment offers many amenities and won’t disappoint.
- 1000 sqft
- Comfortably sleep 10 guests
- Air conditioning
- Privacy is not compromised as each bedroom has a bathroom
- Premium linens and towels included
- Full kitchen with cookware and appliances (Nespresso coffee machine)
- 2 Living Rooms (two TVs & Netflix) and a Dining Room
- High-speed WIFI Internet connection
Located on a quiet street yet in the heart of the city.
Short walk away from:
- “les Halles” lively district
- Montorgueil Street where you can find a number of restaurants and bars
- Le Marais historical neighborhood with trendy shops
- Museums: Centre Georges Pompidou (Beaubourg), Carnavalet and Picasso Museums
- Art Galleries to Bobo Boutiques and the best ice cream in Paris (Glaces Berthillon) on île St-Louis which has a view of Notre-Dame
- Seine River and The Louvre
No matter if you are looking to relax and enjoy the luxuries of this duplex or spend time out on the town, this apartment offers something for everyone!
4. Be Lavish in Madeleine
Discover the best of Paris, with this three-bedroom Madeleine apartment. It’ll be easy to simply show up and start living in this stylishly furnished apartment with its fully-equipped kitchen, stylish living room, and our dedicated, on-the-ground support.
Designed with you in mind.
Thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, you’ll enjoy that “I’m home” feeling with this apartment. Whether you’re lounging in your beautiful living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV or premium wireless speaker, or getting some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress with luxury linens, you’ll fall in love with everything this Madeleine apartment has to offer. This apartment also offers in-apartment laundry.
Building amenities unique to this three-bedroom apartment include an on-site:
- Indoor Parking
5. Breakfast in Notre Dame
Galande · Notre Dame – Cluny La Sorbonne.
This romantic Paris luxury apartment rental offers the unique atmosphere of the Latin Quarter and is located on the topmost floor of a charming street in the fifth arrondissement. This elevator-accessed, beautiful, 125 sq. meter duplex offers fast Internet access, air conditioning on both levels, and has a magical view of the Notre Dame and Paris monuments.
Direct access to this luxury apartment in Paris is by a keyed private elevator, which will take you up 6 floors to the apartment’s first level, which consists of a spacious and bright living room with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area with a table and six chairs, washer/dryer, and chimney. On the right side of this first level is a small corridor leading to a bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and bathtub (toilet separate). This first bedroom has a king-size bed.
Stairs from the living area lead to a small upstairs living area, a patio, and the terrace with a magic view of Notre Dame. To the left of this living area is another bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet located in the bathroom. This second bedroom has a queen-size bed.
You must provide the following documents to confirm your rental:
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of a French home insurance
- Certificate of eligibility of a financial guarantor or pre-lease payment every 3 months
- a copy of the bank transfer for the refundable security deposit before arrival
We can recommend rental insurance and a financial guarantor